February 25-27, 2022
You were a victim.
Now you're a survivor.
Become a thriver.
What you'll get when you attend:
- Eye-Opening Research & Wisdom From Dr. Doug Carpenter, Author Of Secret Shame: A Survivor's Guide To Male Sexual Abuse (6 Hours)
- Powerful Small Group Experience With 4 Other Participants & 1 Trained Leader (6 Hours)
- Healing From Sexual Abuse Retreat Guidebook & Recommended Resources (PDF Document)
- Unlimited Access To All Video Recordings & Slides
- Private Forum For Retreat Participants
Terms And Conditions:
This event is open to men only (age 18 or older) who do not have any pending or current criminal legal action against them for a sexually related or violent crime.
In order to participate, you must uphold the following Commitments:
1. Confidentiality: While attending this event, I will ensure that no one else around me can see my screen or hear my audio. I will keep all personal information shared by other participants completely private (unless I need to report something—reports can be made to a small group leader, Drew Boa, or Doug Carpenter). I understand that if I break confidentiality, I may be removed. I understand that confidentiality and safety cannot be absolutely guaranteed. By participating, I choose to assume a certain amount of risk whenever sharing personal information.
2. Compassion: In all my interactions, I will conduct myself with "compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience" (Colossians 3:12). I will not criticize anyone, including myself. I will not attempt to advise other participants unless they specifically ask for it. I will celebrate and verbally affirm others whenever appropriate.
3. Communication: I will not communicate or behave with any participant or leader in a sexually intimate or inappropriate way. I understand that if I do this, I will be removed.
This event is hosted by Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa. Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa provide “life coaching” with no guarantees of any manner. Any information provided shall only be construed as coaching and shall not be construed to be licensed mental health services. Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa are not liable for any advice provided.
By registering for this event, you agree to give Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa permission to send you administrative and marketing emails from which you can unsubscribe at any time. You also agree to release Drew Boa (and all other associated retreat leaders) from all liability related to any advice or guidance given, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to the use of books, worksheets, videos, podcasts, and other resources. You also agree to release Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa from liability for outcomes including but not limited to separation, divorce, suicide, financial loss, or any criminal activity that might have occurred before, during, or after you attended.
Small group leaders will be acting as coaches, not state-licensed counselors, therapists, or other mental health professionals. Nevertheless, leaders must adhere to federal, state and/or local laws that require us to report ongoing illegal activity that we become aware of (such as sexual abuse, child abuse, rape, murder, and/or accessing child pornography). Consequences for communicating this type of information may include removal from the retreat and reports to the proper authorities: police, suicide prevention units, or children’s protective agencies, adult protective services, as well as to any potential victims. Before you disclose any potentially illegal activity, please contact an attorney to determine your legal exposure in doing so.
Participants should be aware that they will encounter men with a variety of different life experiences, which may include former perpetrators of sexual abuse.
Non-Disclosure Agreement: Participants must agree to not give away, sell, post, or otherwise distribute the curriculum, tools, and techniques taught at this event. Doing so amounts to infringement of copyrighted material which is a violation of the law. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to protect the training you receive as intellectual property belonging to Doug Carpenter and/or Drew Boa.
NOTE: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to hold Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa harmless in the delivery of all products and services related to this event.
Because space is limited, no refunds will be available.