HMA is the all-in-one solution for Christian men outgrowing porn. HMA empowers you to change your brain, heal your heart, and save your relationship by achieving lasting freedom from porn… while making the journey more fun and enjoyable than you thought possible.
- HMA Training Course
- Weekly Coaching Calls
- HMA Student Center
- BONUS #1: Trigger Tuesdays
- BONUS #2: Fantasy Fridays
- BONUS #3: International SOS
60 Day Outgrow Guarantee: We believe so deeply in the power of HMA to help you outgrow porn that we offer 60 days to try it out with zero risk. If you don’t absolutely love HMA for any reason, contact us and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked!
Want to save $118 per year?
Check out the HMA Annual Plan.
Terms And Conditions:
Husband Material Academy (HMA) is an online program provided by Husband Material LLC.
Access to HMA is exclusively reserved for HMA students only: those who are currently enrolled in a monthly, yearly, or lifetime access plan. Students may not share any part of HMA (for example: videos, worksheets, community posts, and live or recorded coaching calls). An individual plan must be purchased for each individual student.
In order for HMA to be a safe and supportive community for men, it must be limited to men only (age 18 or older) with no pending or current legal action.
Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa operate within the capacity of “life coaching” and will not be held liable for discrepancies. Coaches are not state-licensed counselors, therapists, or other mental health professionals. Although we adhere to a similar code of ethics and conduct, we are not governed by those same state licensing authorities.
While coaching can help you identify and reach life goals, it does not address mental illness (such as depression or anxiety). If you are facing issues like these, seek medical attention from a physician or a mental health professional in your area.
All HMA coaches and guest coaches are obligated to take protective action in certain circumstances in order to prevent harm, which may involve breaking confidentiality. We are mandatory reporters who must adhere to any applicable federal, state and/or local laws that require us to report current, ongoing illegal activity that we become aware of (such as sexual abuse, child abuse, rape, murder, and accessing child pornography). Consequences for communicating this type of information may include reports to the proper authorities: police, suicide units, or children’s protective agencies, as well as to any potential victims. Before you choose to disclose any illegal activity, please contact an attorney first.
By enrolling in HMA, you are agreeing to give Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa permission to send you administrative emails and marketing emails which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
You are also agreeing to release Drew Boa (and all other associated coaches and guest coaches) from liability related to any advice or guidance given, directly or indirectly, including the use of books, worksheets, videos, podcasts, and other resources. You are also agreeing to release Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa from liability for outcomes including separation, divorce, suicide, financial loss, or any criminal activity that might have occurred before, during, or after you joined HMA.
Non-Disclosure Agreement: You are agreeing to not give away, sell, post, or otherwise distribute the curriculum, tools, and techniques you learn in HMA. This amounts to plagiarism of copyrighted material. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you’re agreeing to protect the training you receive through HMA as intellectual property belonging to Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa.
In order to maintain your participation in Husband Material Academy, you must uphold the following 6 Commitments:
1. Confidentiality: I will keep all personal information shared by other students and coaches completely private within HMA. Whenever I attend a coaching call, I will make sure no one else around me can see or hear what is being shared. I understand that if I break confidentiality, I may be removed from HMA and my account may be closed. I understand that confidentiality and safety cannot be absolutely guaranteed in HMA. By participating in HMA, I am choosing to assume a certain amount of risk whenever sharing personal information.
2. Consistency: I understand that HMA is available to enrolled students only. I will not attend HMA coaching calls if I am not actively enrolled on a monthly, annual, or lifetime plan. If I do attend while not enrolled, I will repay the corresponding fees.
3. Communication: Inside and outside HMA, I will not behave or communicate with any HMA student or coach in a sexually intimate or inappropriate way. I understand that if I intentionally do this, I will be removed from HMA and my account will be closed. If necessary, I will work with the HMA team to ensure my communication is helpful and not harmful to others. I will not use HMA as a platform for any kind of promotion (apart from a pre-arranged partnership with Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa).
4. Compassion: In all my interactions within HMA, I will conduct myself with "compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." (Colossians 3:12). I will not criticize anyone, including myself. I will not attempt to advise other students unless they specifically ask for it. I will celebrate and verbally affirm others whenever appropriate.
5. Curiosity: I will maintain a posture of curiosity and non-judgmental observation. I will listen to myself and other HMA students with careful attention. I am here to learn.
6. Courage: I will not avoid conflict. I will promptly report any concerns, problems, or possible conflicts pertaining to HMA. I will not ignore or conceal any conflict that comes up within myself, with others, and with HMA as a program. Instead I will embrace conflict as an opportunity for growth. If I ever feel uncomfortable, unsafe, or "weird" in any way while communicating with any HMA student or coach, I will report my concern immediately.
NOTE: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to hold Husband Material LLC and Drew Boa harmless in the delivery of all products and services related to HMA.